Sunday, January 29, 2006

Bleh...!

Éste test lo tomo KP de culichiland, y ahora, porque no les interesa lo hago yo....

1.- ¿Eres hombre o mujer?
The Wicker Man (Iron Maiden)

2.- Descríbete:
I'm The Supervisor (Infected Mushroom)

3.- ¿Qué sienten las personas acerca de ti?
Another Dimension (Liquid Tension)

4.- ¿Cómo te sientes de ti mismo?
Eagle Fly Free (Helloween)

5.- ¿Cómo describirías tu anterior relación sentimental?
Letter to Dana (Sonata Arctica)

6.- Describe la relación con tu actual novia o pretendiente:
Ruin & Misery (Moonspell)

7.- ¿Dónde quisieras estar ahora?
Ancient Forest of Elves (Luca Turilli)

8.- ¿Cómo eres con respecto al amor?
Perverse...Almost Religious (Moonspell)

9.-¿Cómo es tu vida?
I Want Out (Helloween)

10.- ¿Qué pedirías si tuvieras un solo deseo?
Nymphomaniac Fantasia (Nightwish)

11.- .Escribe alguna cita o frase sabia.
I was told there's miracle for each day that I try, I was told there's a new love taht's born for each one that has died
,I was told there'd be no one to call on when I fell alone and afraid, I was told if you dream of the next world, you'll find yourself swimming in a lake of fire... (Dream Theater en Metropolis Pt. 1)

12.- Ahora despídete.
Symphony of Enchanted Lands (Rhapsody)

Es todo.... byte....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home